Monday 10 November 2014

Hair Stuff

I got my haircut! Now this may not sound too exciting for some, but for me it was quite a big deal. Usually I get my sister-in-law to cut my hair for me, which is lovely of her of course but does mean I don't get the whole 'hairdresser' experience. I only had a few inches cut off, however I really enjoyed having it done as my hairdresser was lovely. After having such a good time there, I have decided that I am going to look after my hair. Yes, that is quite a big statement for me! To start this off, I popped along to Boots and bought myself L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and the matching Conditioner. 

I must say that I was quite apprehensive before buying these, however they were on offer, so I thought why not! I am really pleased with the results, my hair may not actually been thicker but it definitely looks it and has much more volume. It is also taking longer to get greasy and is much more workable, instead of just being thin and hard to style. I also bought a heat defence spray from Tresemme, which I can't comment on too much as I haven't used it very much as I am trying to use less heat on my hair. Overall, I really recommend this shampoo and conditioner if you're looking for a bit more volume in your hair.
Leave me a comment below if you have any hair recommendations or have tried the Fibrology shampoo and conditioner x


3 comments:

  1. Great post! I always go for volumizing shampoo even though my hair is already really thick.
    New follower on Bloglovin!

    Renee | www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I used to have really thick hair as well, I really don't know what's happened...but these seem to be working a treat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haircuts are so exciting!! i have a tresemme heat protector spray and really love it! it leaves my hair shiny and smooth after i straighten it.
    cute blog!! love your header :)

    ReplyDelete